What menu buttons do I press on my Raymarine MFD to view my "Fugawi Aboard Canada Raymarine Edition" chart files on microSD?
Article FA22010, June 3, 2015
On the Raymarine MFD, press Menu | Presentation | Chart Selection.
Assuming you already used the Lighthouse Manager app to download Fugawi processed chart files (.RX5 files) on to a microSD card, here is how to get the Raymarine chart plotter (with Lighthouse II software) display the charts:
- Insert the microSD card your Raymarine MFD plotter. (Your Raymarine product User Guide has illustrations and instructions on exactly how to insert cards.)
- From the screen where you see the plotter's base map, press Menu.
- Select Presentation.
- Select Chart Selection and the list of available charts should appear; among them you should see the Fugawi chart collection title corresponding to what is on the microSD card.
- Select the title you wish to use and the charts will appear on the screen.
- Optionally, for vector charts, you may wish to press Presentation | Objects | Chart Detail and make sure to enable options such as Chart Text, Light Sectors, Caution Areas, Marine Features, and Depth Contours. Probably these are already enabled by default but if some of these were changed in the past, the presently selected Lighthouse chart may not display as expected.
Below are segments of screen captures showing the progression of Menu | Presentation | Chart Selection, and a list of chart collection titles, the Fugawi Aboard product at the bottom; what you see will vary.