Unable to activate Theyr Weather in Fugawi Marine 5 -- How to configure for fetching Theyr weather data
Article FF12060, June 8, 2015
Configure Fugawi Marine 5 under File | Settings | Connections tab, then File | Settings | Weather (GRIB).
- In Fugawi Marine 5, click File | Settings | Connections tab. Confirm your X-Traverse account email and password are correctly entered. Click OK.
- Click File | Settings | Weather (GRIB). Click the refresh icon (two blue circular arrows) to activate Theyr weather.
- Select parameters for Resolution, From and To time ranges, Time Step; and check mark any / all of Wind, Temperature, Pressure, Precipitation, Wave, Tidal Stream, Sea Surface Temperature. (Note: some data types, such as Tidal Stream, are available only for specific geographic regions.) Click OK.
- Open a nautical chart of an area large enough to show regional weather patterns.
- Click the Weather icon on the tool bar. The progress wheel will indicate the download progress of weather data, time varying with the number of forecast types and resolution.
- Click the back and forward time step arrows as needed. Pan and zoom the chart to get an optimal view of weather patterns.