How to apply a coupon code for purchase discounts in Fugawi.com store
Article SB1516, December 22, 2017
Any Fugawi.com product page has a Add to Cart button. Click that and a text input box allows you to enter a valid coupon code designed for that product within any limits such as final day to purchase, amount of discount, number of re-uses if any, etc.
Here is an example of applying a particular coupon code in the Fugawi.com store. All coupon codes work approximately the same way, this example happens to deal with a downloadable chart and a 50% off price discount coupon code. What you see in the Fugawi store may vary depending on your web browser, but the general principles of this article apply.
- Login at https://fugawi.com/my_account/login. If you have any incomplete purchases that can receive a coupon discount, go to the My Order page and then you can skip the next few steps.
- In this example, we assume you are shopping for a Navionics downloadable chart... so go into the Charts section of Fugawi, select the Navionics brand...
- ... and select the particular product the coupon applies to (in this case, a Caribbean chart set). Some coupons will apply to everything in the store, some coupons are for paritcular things.
If you had a hardware related coupon, you would drill down through the Hardware section, go down through a category of product, then select a specific product.
- On the desired product page, click Add to Cart (it is near the price). You may have to select from a drop-down to pick a particular variant of the product before you are allowed to add to your shopping cart.
- A text input box for a coupon code is under the product summary and price. In the illustration below, a coupon code has been entered and the button Apply Coupon has been clicked. A moment after applying the coupon code, assuming it is accepted, you will see the price of the product get slashed -- just the way you like it! After that, just click Place Order and go through the regular secure credit card transaction process. Expect a receipt in your email within a minute of completing a purchase.